Monday, September 7, 2009

Easy With That

I know that you're trying to conserve time with your text messaging but if you're a dude please don't send me a text where you write "cum" instead of "come."

You know how sometimes you feel your phone vibrate in your pocket and you reach in your pocket and it didn't actually vibrate. Sun, the other day I felt my phone vibrate. I reached in my pocket and my phone wasn't even there.

Are these little brown birds actually young pigeons? I never see any big brown birds and I never seen any little pigeons. This is like when I found out that the little black roaches with the brown spot were actually just babies of the bigger all brown roaches. Shout to my girl Priscilla on this one.

My new album is dropping in February. It's called "The Good Sun." Peace and love ya'll.

8 comments:

P.CASSO said...

Ha!

Deep of 2 Hungry Bros said...

phone vibrating! yup! that may be the government accessing our phones

Crafty Chick said...

Phantom vibration is actually a medical condition.

Unknown said...

i will be sure to cum see you soon...ahahhaha

Unknown said...

The "little brown ones" are called SPARROWS.. Cetta informed me..

evierobbie. said...

I am a culprit of the phantom phone vibrations.

I also hear you on the differentiation with `cum` and `come`, same sex or not. Regardless it unnecessarily taps into the sexual part of the brain and plays tricks on you.

J57 said...

hahah! phantom phone limb is a weird occurrence, indeed.

new LP droppin in feb = dope.
they're not ready

Fresh Daily said...

http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&rlz=&q=sparrows&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=univ&ei=-qv8S8SMGIH48Ab8-uWJBw&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CCcQsAQwAA